So, you guys are nominated for Choice Drama, and we’re nominated for Choice Comedy. If I didn’t know any better there could be a potential sort of rumble situation here…
You know, even if we never won our Sectionals, or Nationals had never happened, it still would have been worth it. I mean, Glee, it’s about the love of music. It’s about people like Puck and Artie not just singing together, but actually being friends. And Brittany and Mike dancing just for fun when no one else is around. It’s even about the romances. You know, they come and go, but they’re just as important.
So I know a lot of people were disappointed that they couldn’t go see Darren on tour and since I was lucky enough to get to fly to New York to see him, I decided to do a GIVEAWAY so that others, who weren’t as lucky as I was, can still have a little something :)
The winner will get:
- Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Poster
- Darren Criss Listen Up VIP Poster
- Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Limited Edition Screen Printed Poster
- Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Pins (Yellow DC Button and DC Face Button)
- Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Bracelets (Royal Blue, Pink and Yellow)
- Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Bumper Sticker (DC Name Sticker)
- 2 Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Postcards
- Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Lanyard
- Darren Criss Listen Up Official Tour Shirt (with tour dates on the back)
- Darren Criss Pink Ray-Ban Sunglasses
- You must be following me in order to win. (I will be checking!)
- No giveaway blogs! (I will be checking that as well!)
- You can reblog as many times as you wish.
- You can like the post, but likes DO NOT count.
- I will ship absolutely anywhere!
- You must be comfortable giving me your address so I can send it to you (I promise you I’m not some creep! Come talk to me (I’m nice, I swear)
- Your ask box must be open in order to be eligible to win
- If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to message me :)
I will be picking a winner on September 30th! GOOD LUCK GUYS!
cory monteith 1982- 2013, you will be missed.
I laughed harder than I should have.
THIS IS THE ONLY WOMAN WHO CAN STAND NEXT TO BEYONCE AND STILL BE THE MOST FABULOUS PERSON IN THE ROOM
This is the girl my heart goes out to. Lea Michele. She lost her friend, cast mate, and love. She lost her future with him. She will never be able to talk to him, hold his hand, kiss him, or sing with him again. It breaks my heart.